Monday, February 26, 2007

Mimosa elementary gets a response...

I got this email from Ann today, thought you might like to see it...
Good morning,

I received a voice mail from Destiny’s teacher; all the children that wrote notes to Senator Moody received individual letters addressed specifically to them thanking them for their letter and for sharing their opinions about helping people with disabilities! I have a copy of the one he sent to Destiny and they made it a project in class to read the letters and discuss them. The children that wrote to Representative Charles Martin are hoping for a letter tomorrow. I am quite impressed myself! This has been so much fun and the children must feel very important. I particularly love the learning they have experienced through this project!! Thank you again for your help with this.

Ann

No comments: