Saturday, February 03, 2007

Response from Rep. Keith Heard...

Several advocates have emailed me a response they are getting from Rep. Heard that I thought you all might want to see. His response is important because he serves on the subcommittee that funds our issues. Please continue to forward me their responses, and I'll post them here...
Thank you for writing me to express your support for funding of Unlocking the Waiting Lists. I realize how important this issue is to you and I appreciate you taking the time to write about it. Please be assured that I will take under consideration your opinions and views in mind as I continue to discuss legislation with my colleagues throughout the session.

If there is anything else I can do to be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact my office at (404) 656-0220.

Sincerely,
Representative Keith G. Heard
District 114

No comments: