Monday, April 30, 2007

Comments are Rolling in on SB 10

I have been receiving lots of emails on SB 10. I will always ask first before I post your comment. The comments are coming in from both sides of the fence.
____________________________________________________________________

The only good thing may be that more private schools will attempt to serve kids with disabilities. The poorest children, of course, will still be left out. The vouchers will probably help kids with Aspergers, ADD, and learning disabilities, but not children with more significant disabilities.

Nancy W. Duncan
Executive Director, Disability Resource Group
_________________________________________________________________
I do understand there are many people excited over SB10 when I first heard of it I caution people I talked with to proceed slowly. On the surface the bill seems an answer, but each of us has to do what is best for our family. For my family, this is not a good bill .I am not happy about the bill - as always, we give more than we may possibly receive.

Saundra Z. Brown, Macon

No comments: