Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Greetings from Kathie Snow for Partners

A quick request from Kathie Snow below:

Twenty years ago, the Minnesota DD Council launched the first Partners in Policymaking program! Colleen Wieck, the Executive Director of the MN DD Council, Ed Skarnulis, the Director of DD Services at the time, and others were instrumental in creating a leadership developmental training program that changed the course of our lives!

In celebration and recognition of the 20th anniversary of Partners, I’m collecting testimonials, tributes, and/or other contributions from people who have benefited from Partners in Policymaking and/or who recognize the value of the Partners program.

Would you please take a moment to send me your thoughts, feelings, experiences, and/or whatever you’d like to share? (See more info below.)

You’re welcome to also send relevant photos, videos, and/or other appropriate items. All testimonials and other information received will be gathered together and presented to the MN Council at their June meeting.

You can send your “testimonial” to me via Email, fax, or regular mail (contact info below). However, please make your “greeting” to the Minnesota DD Council, and if sending it via Email, please do not hit the reply button, but create a new Email to my address, with “Dear MN DD Council” (or something similar).

All testimonials and other materials received will be placed on the Minnesota DD Council’s website, in celebration of 20 successful years of the extraordinary Partners in Policymaking program!

My Email address is: kathiesnow@msn.com
Fax number is: 719-687-8114
Snail mail address:Kathie Snow250 Sunnywood LaneWoodland Park, CO, USA 80863-9434

Please send as soon as possible, and no later than May 23, 2007.

I don’t know where I would be today---or what direction my son’s life would have taken---if I had not been in the Partners program so many years ago! I’m so grateful for my Partners experience and the leadership of Colleen, the MN Council, and Partners coordinators and funders....and I hope you’ll take a moment to share your appreciation and ask others to do the same!
Thanks for your help, and I look forward to receiving your response!

Kathie Snow
Woodland Park, CO
Texas Partners Grad 1991

No comments: